Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dad's Birthday.

truth: I have the greatest dad on this planet.
he is amazing.
i have so much to be greatful for because of him.
he is always there for me.
my best friend.
someone that knows me well and puts up with me.
his example i look up to.
i love our jokes.
laughs.
shopping.
food dates.
movies.
workin.
life is just great with parents.
living away you take those things for granted. then moving back i have fallen back into the rountine from high school. I know i can do better around the house and help out. guilt trip for me...but anyways.
my dad is the bestest dad in the whole entire world.
love him so 
so
so
so
so
so
MUCH!
Today was his birthday. 
we put pictures of my dad from all different ages on the fridge
and pictures in frames on the kitchen table.
precious right.
adorable and good looking he was.
i better find someone just as good as my dad.
oh i will.
he will have to approve.
We went out to dinner for some chinease food.
delicious. i hate to much but it was so good.
i loved it.
then after came home and watched a movie.
great night.
Thanks Dad for all you do for me!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment