Wednesday, December 15, 2010

winterwonderland.

Just this Sunday night my whole neighborhood had white lunch bags in front of our houses on the streets. The money went to a fundraiser for a family to get presents for christmas. It was a neat experience to drive around with my family and see the lights on the streets. It got the neighborhood out and together. I loved looking down the street and you can just see the lights on both the left side and the right side of the streets;) oh the joys of christmas and the joys of service;)

It SNOWED!! today!! crazy! I love my street when it snows especially the pine trees across from my house. I love when they are full of snow it makes the street seem even more beautiful. Oh boy it seemes like last year it snowed alot maybe that is because i was down at Snow and it has to Snow there lol but i have enjoyed this fall weather lately and to see the snow again brings more smiles to my face! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment