Saturday, April 9, 2011

dee's + park city = with the family :)

Wow last night just wasn’t my night. As you can tell in my blog I just kept complaining. 
It just wasn’t a good night.
good thing there is always a New Day. A new fresh Start. A new Bright Attitude. i love that about life

today has been a GREAT DAY.

I absolutely love Family. I don’t know what I would do with out them. Seriously I don’t.

Today we went to Dee's.
lets all go to Dee's.
cheese burger's cheese burger's.
hot dogs
and fries.
(good old song if you know what I'm talking about) just had to mention it when you say Dee;s.

Myself. Mom. Dad. David. Richard. And Kimberly.
I slept in and my parents went to the temple and when they got home we decided to go get some breakfast…alright I guess it was more like brunch. So good.
I always tend to get the same thing and places. It just always is good. I know I need to get some variety in my food. But when something is so delicious you just got to get it. Plus I was in the mood.
I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich with fries. And fry sauce to dip both of them.
I ordered hot chocolate. and asked for xtra xtra whip cream. The waitress was way nice she brought out a bowl of whip cream for xtra xtra. So good!!. I love whip cream.
It was a great time. I love spending time with my family it is the best. They always put me in a good mood and full of energy.
Funny thing my brother David told us all to put tabacoo sauce in our mouth so we put a drop.
Oh my goodness that stuff is disgusting. I haven’t really tried it before.
Good thing my dad had his nice huge camera and took pictures of the process. It was gross. As you can tell by the faces. (I will upload photos’s soon they are on my dad’s camera). They are great.

After denny’s. we went to Park City to the outlets.
dropped off my mom and Richard. My dad and david and Kimberly all went. It was fun.
On the way there we saw the sign Chain up (which is for semi trucks)
I told them I always think of CHIN UP.. instead ha ha. We all laughed it was funny.

Bought some hiking shoes. Jacket. And socks. (they are all so cute by the way. loved them. and on sale:)
we all had fun shopping around the Colombia store. pretty sure we were in there for 2 hours. ha ha.
it was hard to choose what hiking shoes. i finally narrowed it down to three. and then bought the cute red ones. ;) so excited to wear them. with my jacket. woot woot. 
my brother david wanted to buy these shoes. ha ha to bad they were just a little. little to small!
look at these adorable snow shoes for a little boy. They were the cutest things ever. Nice shoes and in style. so cute.tiny!
So exciting.
gotta love dressing room mirror's for photos.
as well as a camera phone to take pictures anytime anywhere ;)

My sister and I bought the same jacket but both different colors. She got blue which was the same color of her beautiful eyes. And I got the pinkish redish jacket to match my new hiking shoes!. Fun day at the outlets. Spending money. Ooh boy but we will all be ready for our hiking trip which is in one week! I’m so excited. It is my sisters and brother’s spring break. It will be loads of fun.. 
It was a grand day with the family. You can always count on family to be there for you when you need them. They are always there to help you CHIN up and make you have a great day.
  now going to go watched Tangled with my sister ;) she is already watching it going to go join. her ;)
LOVE YOU FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment