Friday, April 8, 2011

oriental chicken salad

Worked this afternoon and decided to share an Oriental Chicken Salad.
first if you haven't tried this salad it is a must!! It is so delicious
you can even make your own.
  • salad (well of course)
  • chicken
  • pineapple
  • manderian oranges
  • almonds
  • and asian dressing.
  • pretty much the bestest salad at my work. So GOOD!
so I called my mom and asked if she had eaten.
luckily she didn't. so i could share and enjoy lunch.
i brought home the salad and prepared a cute little lunch meal with my mom and I.
what great company that assisted me today for lunch. :)
i also love doing surprises for people. it is great and the best feeling inside. i love it.

Dinning Room Table for lunch with my mom and I
The best Oriental Chicken Salad
Alright I love playing games
One of my favorite games is called: Upwords.
  • it is like the game of scrabble but doesn't take to much time.
  • It is a fast paced word game where you can add letters to the other players letters.
  • each letter is one point and through out the game you add points to see who is the winner.
  • but remember We are all Winners in heart. 
  • so during this delicious lunch we played this intense game.
Score Board
Up Words.
 
Thanks Mom for always being there for me.
You are the best-est mom anyone could ever ask for!!
Thanks for spending time with me at lunch :)
I always love knowing that my best friend
is my Mom. best friend forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment