Saturday, April 2, 2011

work.food.game.movie. spending time with my bro.

Elder Suit Set Package - Elder Missionary Clothing
I love working on Saturday night for the Priesthood Session. Right at 8:00 is when we get are rush at the restaurant. I love seeing crowds of Young Men come in dressed in white, suits, ties. They all look so sharp. You get this feeling of the power of the Gospel and the Light of Christ within each person that I sat. I love looking into the main dinning room and table's and booths were filled with Young Men. What a great day at work. It was busy and a little stressful but worth it in the end.

I opened at work 2:30 and left around 9:20. long shift but it actually went by fast.

After work I bought myself.
child's pasta=half mariniar sauce half creamy garlic
piece of garlic bread
and then for dessert
I had a Red Velvet Cupcake from (So Cupcake)
So Cupcake Art
delicious.
stuffed for now.
then Richard (my little brother) and I finished off the night 
playing a game of YAHTZEE. yes I won ;) 
only by like 69 points. creamed him.
then we
watched one of the greatest movies
TANGLED.
what a great Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment