Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CALIFORNIA.

One week from today I will be in California with my family.
it's my little sister. and little brother's spring break.
Urban Legends, San Diego, Greeting Card
here goes are 13 day family vacation.;)

Can i say I'm so excited!! me and my sister are so ready for the beach!!
I got work off from this the 15th-29th. Everyone deserve a break from work. 
especially if it is family time. ha ha

were leaving this friday!! ahhh! so soon. so much to do in so little time to get ready.
were going to go to Zion's. Grand Canyon. Goblin Valley. to do some hikes and camping. then we will head up to San Diego. woot woot!!
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.204344432.jpg
I'm ready for the beach. to lay in the sun and just relax and enjoy the beautiful sunny day.
                                    





Yellow Surf
Board Walk. and all the interesting people you pass by. Shopping. Food. Fun. Jogging on board walk. oh boy ;)
8x10 Photo Pacific Beach Pier, San Diego
the sound of the waves.
Beach Theme collage sheet - 1 inch x 2 inch rectangles / Domino images
as you can see just the BEACH in general. I'm Excited.
San Diego California LDS Temple Print 8x10
My family and I are going to try and go to t the temple to do baptisms. I'm so excited for that. Last time we went to san diego which was last year this temple was closed for cleaning the week we were there. This time it isn't. So hopefully we will be able to do it. I love going to new temple's and seeing they style and uniqueness about each one.
can you say ROAD TRIP!. i love these they are truly the best.!!

3 comments:

  1. you HAVE to come up to Oakland/San Francisco to visit me!!! we should go to the Oakland Temple and then to Pier 39 in SF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Anne Monsen. I miss you. Like crazy. Is your phone number still the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to go to the Oakland temple. I did end up going to the san diego with my family. But yes next time that is a plan. Plus you need to come up to the salt lake temple.


    Dearest Megan. yes i miss you also. phone number still the same yes as always. :) love you lots

    ReplyDelete