Tuesday, April 12, 2011

polka dot.

I’m so excited I bought the cutest swimsuit at Target. Funny thing is I went the night before and they didn’t have this one in my size so I put two of them on hold. I had my sister and mom come and see if it looked good on me. Always need opinions they truly help me decided since I’m so undecided person. While I went to try on the two swim suits I put on hold this cute adorable polka dot swimsuit was in my size! 

Ilove that when you want something and it is actually in the size you need. It works out perfectly. that then means you must buy it. 

plus when it is on sale also. that is an extra bonus. I saved two dollas.

If you need a new swimsuit. try Target. They had cute ones there.

Of course I wanted everything else I saw there. shirt. pants. dress. skirt. purse. sun glasses....etc i just love Target. I was on a mission for a swimsuit and that is it. Good thing i didn't buy anything else ;)

My new swimsuit reminds me of this commercial below. the words do. lol

It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today
An itsy, bitsy, teentie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini

ha ha i have that stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment