Thursday, October 14, 2010

l.o.s.t

I have a problem.
I always lose things then find them later. If it is month year day second hour….etc.
I eventually find them but it is so frustrating when you can’t.
For instance. I lost my driver’s licencse couldn’t find it anywhere and that is a very important thing to have especially when driving because you wouldn’t want to get pulled over and not have your Driver’s Id. It would just cause more trouble. But anyways I couldn’t find it looked everywhere and then told my dad and he said he would take me to get a new one. So we did. That was more trouble should up to the DMV three times.
First time. Closed.
Second time wasn’t even open.
Third time was closed Saturday.
So lame. And it is out in Orem out of the way from where I live. So it was a problem
But luckily I was able to get a new one.
Then just this week. I found my OLD ONE! That I thought I lost.
It was in one of my many bags. In the phone pocket I slipped it in there so I wouldn’t lose it. Yeah forgot about it. So now at this moment I have two driver’s license in my wallet. I hope I won’t lose both of them. Or more important my wallet with my money.
I need to be more responsible. Or remember where I set things.
Another thing I still haven’t been able to find my Snow College key chain with my keys on it and my golds gym pass…still missing….wonder where it is.
Then I couldn’t find my camera…or my charger. Then found them both.
And then my sister asked to borrow my camera couldn’t find it…..ugh! I thought my dad took it but he said he gave it back….you know when you blame someone else or your not meaning to blame them but you swear they have it….and you don’t. Yeah I thought my dad had it but it ended up me having my camera in my bedroom.
But I found it so I’m good.
I know I’m not the only one that losses things but in my family I’m the one that is the most common to lose things. Keys.money.id.camera.phone.coupons.clothes.shoes.bags.scriptures.etc…….
Its crazy. But the thing I love is when you find it when you least expect it. It made my whole day finding it because I knew I didn’t lose it I just put it some where I would remember but then forgot. Silly silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment