Friday, October 1, 2010

Three temples in a Day ;)

Today is my temple friday! Instead of going to one temple. Alisha and her two cousins and myself we drove to the Logan Temple early this morning. The drive was actually not bad at all. It is so pretty up in the canyon's and makes me want to go look at the leaves. I love the color's changing. Sad thing though. we got to the Logan temple around 9:00 a.m. The baptism font doesn't open until 12:00...sad sad day. Alisha looked at the time on the website and it said 7, but that was for the temple. We decided instead of staying around Logan for three ours tell it opens we went to the other two temples that we were going to go to after the Logan temple. which are the Ogden temple. Bountiful temple. I will have to get the picture of me standing in front of the other two temple's its on my friends camera phone;) Gotta love technology.
We are so blessed to have so many temples in Utah that we can visit. There are 15 temples that we are able to go to. The closest one to my house is about 15 mintues away. We are so blessed. I love the temple and what a better day to spend my friday morning-afternoon driving to two different temples. All four of us have not been to these three temples. It was quiet the adventure but so worth it and so pretty on the inside and out.
  Fourth week:

1) Logan Temple-                                                                                           




2)Ogden Temple


  3)Bountiful Temple

2 comments:

  1. you can go to the timpanogas temple and i'll go with you! since i do live in the city it is in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay sounds like a splendid idea ;) love this

    ReplyDelete