Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two. Two. Two.


My older brother made the comment when I was taking him to Mcdonld’s to get him some dinner then drove him to get a movie. I was his driver…yes I feel so honored. Lol well he was saying that did you know mostly everything evolves around the number two. There is always two something where ever you look…..i didn’t really understand what he was saying but then as we were driving. The number two would show up randomly.  I never actually took the time to look at numbers..probably because I have so many other things on my mind then looking for numbers and how they are related. But when you think about it there where two animals of each kind that entered the Ark…..then later that night. Two’s just kept popping in our mind. Two people walking into the store. Two dollars. Two lights. Two cars. Two streets. Two number on gas. Or car’s….etc it was funny.
I love spending quality time with my brother it is the best. I love him so much and appreciate all he does and the love he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment