Friday, October 15, 2010

…what to be for Halloween.


  • Princess
  • Ghost.
  • Cow girl.
  • Shoe
  • Animal.
  • Cat
  • Dog.
  • Snake
  • Horse.
  • Etc.
  • Army women
  • Basketball player
  • Football player
  • Crayon
  • Rainbow.
  • Etc..
  • Halloween is a fun time of year to dress up as your favorite costume….my favorite part of Halloween is to see the Halloween decoration that neighbor’s have or when driving around. I also love going trick-or-treating. I think that you are never to old to go trick-or-treating. It is free candy and the enjoyment of running to house to house and getting candy. And seeing other children’s costumes. I have gone trick-or-treating every year and I’m now at the age of 20. Am I going to go this year…Um…MOST DEFINATLY J. I think I might be a ghost and when get to the door step shrink and be a small ghost. We will seee.. My brother David said I will just buy you three bags full of candy. So I might take that offer and go with those three bags. But I love how you never know what your going to get at a house when trick-or-treating it is always a surprise. Sometimes large small candy. I once received a tooth brush because the person that lived in the house was a dentist it was funny. The best though…are the ALMOND JOYS. Pretty much make my whole day. On my second birthday cake my mother put almond joys on my cake so good. With coconut icing. Yeah it was delicious. So good. I seriously gained like 50 pounds..i just kept eating and eating. But it was so so so so good!
I love candy. Love any kind. Love sweets. Sweets love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment