Monday, January 31, 2011

lost phone. found.

You know what is one of the best feelings.
when someone finds your phone.
I lost my phone in December when I went with some friends up to a cabin and we went sledding for the day up at the ski slopes. It was really fun. When we got ready to leave, i realized I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I looked in the car and I also looked in the Cabin. The last place I remember leaving it was in my friends car on the driver's side seat...thinking that we weren't  going to take that car, but we ended up taking it. I thought that maybe my phone fell out when he opened up the door, or i thought I left it in my pocket and lost it sledding. It was a terrible thing. I hate when i lose things especially phones when you use them.
but i didn't let it get to me...and realized it was lost...i waited for a couple of days to see if anyone would call. nope no phone call or anything.
it was then the time to get a new phone. so I did. I bought the same phone, because I already was used to using it and enjoyed it. As long as it calls and texts I am fine....so I bought my phone a week later.
thinking I lost my phone.
I got a random text last Night....saying I think I found your phone.
yes I left it up at my friend's cabin and somehow it fell between the couch cushions. REALLY.
so I have my old phone back. which is a great success. and I have my new phone that I bought. ha ha.
two phones now perfect.
It just makes me happy that someone was so kind to text me a message saying that they found my phone.
even though it was a month ago. I'm still so happy!!!!
Never Give up when you lose something. Keep searching ;)
It is always a great feeling when you find something that you lose.....and for me I always have a problem losing things. always. it is just something i struggle with...ask my family and my old room mates they know me. ha ha.

{FOUND PHONE}

No comments:

Post a Comment