Saturday, January 1, 2011

one. one. eleven.

"Time is free, but its priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back." 
 It is the New Year : 2011
crazy. where did 2010 go. 
It seems like time just keeps going by so so fast.
especially this semester.
it is really almost summer. ha ha okay that is a little further away.
we are now entering the spring. i love spring. flowers and sun ;) 
I have decided on a couple goals that I want to accomplish during this new year of 2011.
....I have made goals in the past but usually write it on a piece of paper then unfourtunatly lose it. So this will help me remember to go back and see what my goals are and how i can accomplish them.
here it goes....
   My 2011 goals.
  •  find a good paid day job
  • apply for Alaksa during the summer and get accepted.
  • figure out what to Study.
  • where to go to school in the fall 2011 and spring 2011
  • find a place to live for college
  • be a better person
  • cut back on the sugar intake
  • eat more healthier
  • excersie daily
  • stretch daily
  • be a better daughter
  • be a better sister
  • an example to those that come in contact with me
  • strengthen my relationship with the Lord
  • build upon my relationship with my siblings
  • read daily
  • find a good book
  • travel. go out of Utah
  • teach english in a different country
  • become more organized
  • help those around me daily
  • keep my room clean. i mean clean. 
  • save money don't spend it on wants but needs
  • use my time wisely
  • don't waste my time
  • learn something new
  • create a new talent
  • service to others
  • create new friendships. new relationships
  • write letters to friends and familys often
  • become the best that I can become.
Goals are a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. I hope I can follow some of the goals that I have made, I know in the future I will continue to make more and accomplish more on my list. Love the Life you Live. Time will always keep moving we need to stop and ponder if we are using our days and time well. I know i tend to waste time. I need to be more appreciate of the time I am given in a day and what I can accomplish.
This will be another grand year.
2011 wooot. woooot. let the year begin. 

1 comment: