Monday, January 17, 2011

patience.


sometimes I wonder where my life is going..............
i pause and think if i'm making the right decisions.............
i hope so. and have faith in God that he will lead the way.........

"Remember who you are and what God expects you to become."
Thomas S. Monson
"Our task is to become our best selves. One of God's greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final."
Thomas S. Monson

it's hard when you feel as if nothing exciting is happening in your life at the moment........
just work. school. work. work. and more work.
well at least that is how I feel. I know i shouldn't but it just gets to that braking point where you lose it.
i hold in my feelings.......... but then when alone.........i release the stress and frustration with myself.

on of my best friends from high school just got married this tuesday.
she looked amazing and so did he.
i'm so happy for her.
another one of my close close friends is getting engaged this week or next.
happy for her also.
she was telling me about her dress. oh boy she will look amazing as always!
another one of my good friends missionary just came home about 1 1/2 week ago.
they look so cute together
and i love hearing her updates on how they are doin since they have been home.

"The most constant thing is change."
Thomas S. Monson
 
I'm so happy for all of my friends. and can't wait for my time.
i wonder when my time will come.....i know it won't be for a couple of years because i am not ready.
but seeing my friends at that point. it makes me want to be there also.
i guess time is different. age is different for everyone. 
my time will come.....just as anyone else.... i need to be patient and continue the way i'm living my life so I can be ready. 

Patience  -  Soldered Vintage Dictionary Pendant Necklace
"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it."
Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment