Thursday, January 27, 2011

work. more work.

you know when your just tired from work.
and it has been a long. day>?
well that was today for me. I have been working Monday-Thursday during the day for this one hostess at work that needed those days covered. me being the nice I one I said I would. I also have a problem with saying No, especially when i don't have an excuse. 
so my answer was yes.
sometimes i feel as if I live at my work. and never go home. or the day is over and I didn't do anything besides' work all day. ugh. that was today. worked all day then hit the gym after. can you say exhausted. yes. 
today i worked from: 11:30 a.m to 9:20 p.m...
that is well lets see about 11 hours. oh boy. what a long day at Robintinos's. We close at 9:30 pm. I should have just closed with the other hostess up front, but nope It was my time to leave. ha ha. 
I did get some carrot cake today from a table in the dinning room's birthday. Can I say it was delicious. I am in love with sweeets. yesterday I had 
chocolate pie, and coconut cream pie from my boss. 
delicious also...oh boy those pie's and cake are going to catch up on me. 
i better be eating healthy ;) ha ha yeah that would be the first. 
but really I do. 
i eat sweets and junk food. if you know me it is me. that is what i love ha ha need to make that one of my new years.  goals. 
Just like this picture says: "Stressed is Desserts spelled Backwards". I love this because when I'm not having a good day, or just down or stressed. do what it mentions and have dessert ;) lots and lots of dessert. makes me smile everytime.
Spelling

well back to work problems.......
you know when people just sometimes get on your nervous.
or when people ask dumb questions.
or when a server asks you to get drinks for her table. but realizing that she only has three tables.
or when your co-workers just get on your nervous.
when people are rude and inconsiderate.
or people just in particular. 
I love being in the people environment. don't get me wrong much better then being in an office just by myself.
I love interacting with people young and old....but when people push my buttons at work or drive me crazy it gets to me. ha ha. What a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day at work. well least this pay check is going to be MONEY :) that is always a plus to look forward to, but really when it comes down to it: Money isn't everything. 
Money Isn't Everything Recycled Bottlecap Necklace
my mom said after work when I told her i'm exhausted and tired from work. she said that is why you get an education. It dawned on me I do not want to be working in a restaurant when i'm 33 or even 40 Oh boy that would be just terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, I know EXACTLY what you mean in this post :). Sometimes people just get on your nerves! For me it's not so much my co-workers {I actually like who I work with} but it is the customers at Ross that really push my buttons. Oh my oh my, people people. I do love working with people too :), it just has it's ups and downs too. Love you! LYLAS! ♥

    ReplyDelete