Saturday, January 22, 2011

cafe rio.

pretty much loved today.
my picture sums up my afternoon
  • best friend.roommate coming into town: whitney lucas.
  • eating lunch at Cafe Rio.
  • enjoying my Chicken Salad
    • with pinto beans.
    • lots of lettuce.
    • shredded chicken.
    • everything except galcomolia.
    • lots of chips.
    • mucho chips please.
    • green sauce.
      • right there is a perfect salad. fills you up for the whole day. 
      • splendid.
  • water. with the crushed little ice. yes they have the little ice. the best.
  • devoring my salad. and water.
  • leaving with a HUGE hand full of mints. (they are the best for church) 
  • girl talk. and catching up with Whit.
  • laughs. updates. memories. troubles. life. 
I love those days. when you have a friend in town and you actually find time that works for the both of you and catch up on a lot of things. 
I love girl talks, being with a friend especially a friend that you have known a long time. 
Where you can tell her anything and she can tell you anything. 
It is the trust foundation. I love that. 
Loved our looooonnnng talk and lunch very much needed that after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment