Sunday, January 30, 2011

road.



The Journey of Life.


Which road am I suppose to take?
Is this what's best for me and what God wants me to do? 
What road are you taking? 
  


I always love looking at photo's of streets or sidewalks or anything out doors really...street pictures catch me by surprise. I always tie them with life, like most of our teachers or thoughts. It really is true though our lives our like roads...they just keep on moving sometimes faster pace and sometimes slower pace. We are always going to have twist and turns unexpectedly even when were not ready. Sometimes those turns will be for the good sometimes they will be for the bad
I have been thinking on my life and how my road is going and if I'm making the right decisions. I want my road to be very successful and the best for me. but as for the moment I still don't know what I want to Major in. I have some ideas. but it gets to the point where people keep asking you and you just get annoyed answering the same question back because your not sure. Sometimes I feel as if my road is still going but stopped in the middle of it with a flat tire or seeing a stop sign. and just staring at it in disguise. especially recently I feel as if I'm not going anywhere. it gets to that point where i just go to the gym to release my feelings and especially in my car when i'm all alone. 
Why do i have these thoughts and despairs? 
I know it is Satan and I don't want him to win, which is why I can fix my flat tire to keep on moving with life. I guess it gets to that point where I need to not compare myself to other people's lives, 
other friends, family members, ward members, anyone. 
My life is my life and it will always be moving just like everyone else's life but just in a different pace.  
I just need to remember that and try not to think so much about my future but focus on TODAY. the NOW. the PRESENT. 
New Day (multi-color)One day each of us will run our of Tomorrow's so live for Today... Fine Silver (PMC) pendant, charm or cell phone dangleScrabble Tile Pendant - Hope Dictionary Definition Typewriter Style (W454) - BUY 3 GET, 1 FREE PENDANT AND CHAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment