Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Madness

Alright I admit.
I have a passion for basketball.
yes I have watched most of all the March Madness Basketball Games
for NCAA tournament.
I did fill out a bracket.
and my final four teams are no longer even in the tournament.
It is crazy the final four teams.
consist of
Kentucky
Butler
VCU
UCON.

it just blows my mind.
Anything can happen in a game and in life.
My two teams were playing today. I wasn't able to watch them because they were both during church hours. But of course I had my phone with me and my brother David kept me updated on the scores and times.
in the end both of my two teams that played today lost.
North Carolina and Kansas.
dang it. oh well always next year when they play again.
i love march madness.
yes I will still continue to watch the tournament and the Final four teams.
and the final two teams.
and see who comes out with the victory win.
I think it is going to be Butler vs Ucon. i think ucon will eventually win but I am going to go for the underdog: Butler ;)
Lets Go Teams! 
Funny. thing. BYU was in my brackets and made it to the elite eight.
they didn't make it.
When I was in manti with my friend Caitlan
I had to have her take this picture of me and my NEW BOYFRIEND.
in my dreams he is my boyfriend.
ha ha!
gotta love life size pictures!!
to bad this isn't real.
Oh i love Jimmer
and his basketball skills.
me kissing my new boyfriend JIMMER
 Oh the Joys of basketball its my L.O.V.E

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! that's awesome. He is pretty cute :) & has mad skills. I made a bracket too :D. None of the teams I picked for the final 4 made it. It was sad :(. Love you & miss you sarah! LYLAS ♥.

    ReplyDelete