Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 J.o.bs


Jobs.
Three jobs to keeps me busy which I love. I love being in the working environment, and doing these jobs which I quiet enjoy very much. I haven't had a bad experience yet.
1-P.e teacher
2- babysit for this cute adorable boy up the street named Christoper.
3-Hostesses at Robintinos
* funny thing this was my first job when I was 16 years old. My boss called me two weeks ago and asked me If i was interested in working there again in the evening. They recently had someone quiet so of course I took up the offer and back to working there. It is so fascinating the things our minds remember. I thought i would have to re train, but i remember basically everthing. The menu, setting, cashing people out, phone orders, closing. It is so nice that my brain remebers this. I'm very lucky and love it. Second day back to work... got my favorite pizza number 1 thick crust. light sauce. light cheese...delicious ;)


I still have time to take institute which tonight its my first class at the University of Utah.
I have my sorority Thursday night activitiy
And no work on Sunday so I can focus on my testimony and going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment