Friday, March 25, 2011

80's dance in E-town

80’s dAnCe.
gEt YoUr GrOvE oN
aNd StAnD oUt In MoDeStY

I was able to visit one of my old room mates Amy Meadors this weekend. We have been planning this event forever. I was suppose to go down in the fall but that didn’t work out with my work schedule. I finally was able to get work off and this was the last dance for her school year and I told her I would be there ;)
Oh boy did we have fun getting are bright clothing on.
put a smile on our face.
and walked to the blue gym.
waiting in line to get our snow cremes!!
we both had very stylish converse shoes on
We got all ready in our bright neon clothes.
The first 100 people got free snow crèmes.
Which if you haven’t had before they are the best snow crèmes in Spring Ville.
I suggest you have one. they are to die for.
especially if you get the coconut creme ice cream ummmmm. yum.
I had red velvet cake.
Can you say Delicious! That made the whole thing worth it.
Enjoying our Delicious Free Snow Cremes.

I used my old id from last year and paid 1 dolla to get in.

We got glow sticks.

They had bright neon sharpies on the table to write things or draw pictures on yourselves.
I didn’t think it would show up but when we went in the dance room you could see others that drew on themselves and you could see it through the neon light.
So me and Amy decided to get our dance freak style on.
I do admit we went crazy with the bright Sharpy.

as you can see in the many photo's below.
it was the second best part after the snow cremes ;)


just looking like fotoball players







smile. peace

 


gangster's wanna be

don't mess with the best. ha


my bright neon lip stick. stylish i think yes.










As you can see in our photo’s we had a great time
and we know how to get our grooove on

The fire alarm even when off which was funny because they had those smoke balls and I guess it let the alarm go off. So everyone had to evacuate.
but then we were able to go back in. It was actually nice a cold breeze from being outside. made us want to dance and get back to grovvin

Amy's Stylish neon Clothing                                    peace shirt. running shorts. tie died legging.s I'm set.                                        
Me and my stylish bright clothing. Yeah I went a little crazy with the sharpy but swirlies everywhere lol. Good thing it washed off ;)



The last dance this semester. I think it was well worth it. We both had a great time! I always think the best part about dance's is actually taking the time to dress up and put your grovvin stylish clothes on. Well i guess that is my favorite part ;) pictures describe the crazyiness fun times I always tend to have
Last year we both went to most of the dances. stomps and institue dances.
always make the best of the time and best of the situations.
Amy and I last year would always take our night time walks together
venting out to each other about problems
situations
talk about classes
boys etc.
I always enjoyed this and we were able to walk around E town this night. It reminded me of so many events from last year I can’t believe it has been a year since I was going here. It is crazy how time just flies.
It was a good night time a the 80's dance
then took our night time walk with my bestest bud Amy.
Thanks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment