Saturday, March 26, 2011

Manti Temple with Caitlan

Manti Temple 2010

I told Caitlan I was coming down for the weekend and we decided to go to the Manti Temple and do baptisms. I haven't been to this temple for awhile I think the last time was during the summer semester when I was taking classes because I haven't been able to make it down here during the fall cause of work so I'm glad I was able to attend the temple. The funny thing is we made the appointment for Saturday morning around 6:30 a.m. We didn't end up going to that time because we both stayed up late doing different fun activites and lost track of time. We then set the appointment up for about 6:30 which worked out great!! good thing we are flexiable and work around each other's schedule and the Temple's. I love how whenever we see each other we always include going to the temple. I love having that friend where you can be so spiritual and your both able to attend the temple. She is going to Orem this summer. I told her that I will try and come down and visit and then we can go to the Provo Temple together ;) I think this is a great goal that we have created as friends to make time to do baptisms at the temple that is close to us at the time. We are truly blessed to have so many temple's close to us. I love it!! After doing baptisms. We then went to a little shop in Manti for shakes. It was so delicious!! I should have taken a picture of it ha ha. I had chocolate, rasberry with brownie chunks in it. Alright one of the best shakes I have had! Next time I visit I will have to stop by and buy myself a shake. 
Thanks Caitlan for driving and suggesting to get shakes! 
I'm glad we were able to catch up go to Roy's for pizza, Manti temple for Baptisms, and Shakes after!
Love yea!
Love her. Best friends forever ;)

crazy crazy crazy us.
Me in front of the Manti Temple after doing baptism's. 

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVED this! Funny how we have been on this temple fever lately huh?!!! No complaints here! I love how we can be completely spiritual one moment and then be spazing out the next! Oh we just have such a complex funny relationship. Sometimes I wonder what people might say about us if they see our many sides of our friendship.... I know what they would think, it would be something like this: Holy! Wow those ladies are FREAKIN' AMAZING! I wish I could be as cool as them. I want to be their friend and do crazy things to be more like them.
    Haha if only right? I love ya!

    ReplyDelete