Thursday, March 3, 2011

good-bye facebook world.

deactivated my account.
best choice that I'm following through with.
friends have been examples that have deleted their's and you know who you are ;)
thanks for the advice.
love you!
lets see how long I can go for.
my mark is 2 months.
done deal.
May 03, 2011 I can go back on for a little.
I literally spend to much time on facebook.
I need to spend my time wisely
I need to focus on my life and not look at other people's lives 
or get jealous.
I love challenges. 
and I know this one will be one.
but in the end it will be worth it.


 

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! So I guess you figured it out then! Amazing things are in your future my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sarah. i can't write you amazing facebook messages anymore! :'( this is sad. Okay so i never really use facebook.. except for at this moment lol, BUT i still like to leave you messages occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but don't get me wrong. i'm proud of you ;). I made it a goal to spend LESS time on facebook and so far i'm succeeding :D. It really is awesome and it feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha yeah I did figure it out thanks caitlan ;)

    Megan. I know that is what I am trying to do spend less time on it and for me. i just needed to deactivate it for awhile (month wise) lol. Good thing there is still email right ;) and the blogging world. glad i can stalk your blog still and you can stalk mine ha ha. love you dearly hope all is well ;)

    ReplyDelete