Saturday, March 5, 2011

RIPPED.

so if you know me. I love to work out.
which is good to get in my phsycial fitness for the day.
or in my case usually nights. ha ha.
well..if your looking for a great workout class and if you have a gym membership to Gold's Gym.
this is one to look into. 
intense. fun music. energized. weights. cardio. push ups. sit ups. get your heart rate up. etc...........
first class was today.
my lovely mother invited me to join her.
I love having my work out buddy as my mom;) she is a great influence on me and continues to.

the class is called: RIPPED.
R= Resistance
I= Intervals
P= power
P= plyometrics
E= endurance
D= dieting.

This is the whole combination of what the work out consists of.

going every Saturday morning at 10 a.m
and then she does it every other monday at 9 a.m

perfect just as the spring/ summer season start to come ;)
I'm sold to this class.
done deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment