Saturday, March 26, 2011

last evening in Ephriam with my old roomie Amy

Amy and I went and did are one and only Mavrick run this year. It is also the Last Mavrick run this year because she is moving back to Salt Lake. Instead of getting ice cream or yogurt that we usually get we decided to get some 
Hot chocolate. 
It was nice and warm especially when it was cold outside. We got are Hot Chocolate buddle up and went to the park and swinged on the swings and talked and talked. You know when you have a friend where you can tell them anything and they will tell you anything. You know so much about this person/ friend because they are willing to trust you with the information given to you. I love our conversations that we have. We have created so many memories from rooming together, from movies, from night time walks, from playing basketball, from cooking, from shopping, etc.
Love you Amy thanks for being that friend that is always there for me and you have helped me with so many things and so many tough struggles. 

I am so greatful to have many friends that have touched my life and have made a big impact. I loved the year that I attend at Snow College and greatful for those I came in contact with and for many friends. Amy and I have planned a weekend going down to visit and see her place it just hasn't worked out. I'm glad it finally did and I can say that this was a Great. Fantastic Weekend that I needed!! It turned out better then what I had planned. We were able to do so many fun things and catch up on life, and bring back good memories. 
Thanks Amy for letting me come down to visit and putting up with me


You have one month left then your moving back to Salt Lake City. 
Can't Wait! lets get are basketball shooting in at Golds. along with the steam room ;)
and enjoy walks around the park. 
Thanks Amy love yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love you two so much! We should play this summer together sometimes. :-) Salt Lake isn't that far away from Orem right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha no its not far at all.
    I think we will have to make some summer weekend down to Orem ;) maybe even sleep over at your place on your floor lol. I'm so glad you will be closer to salt lake. provo temple is next ;)

    ReplyDelete