Sunday, March 6, 2011

eagle scout.

Scout Law
  • trust worthy
  • loyal
  • helpful
  • friendly
  • courteous
  • kind
  • obedient
  • cheerful
  • thrifty
  • brave
  • clean
  • reverent
    Richard Monsen has all of those qualities. Tonight my little brother Richard and our neighbor Alec received their Eagle Scout Award. which is the highest award that you can obtain.

    the lovely program of these two handsome boys.

I love you Richard. I'm so proud of you and all your hard work!



the lovely eagle that also participated in this event

as an Eagle Scout you get to hold the Eagle.




My Uncle Leo was able to present the Eagle Award to my brother.
very heart moving experience
to watch and listen.
i love family.
Richard had our mom pin the Eagle Award on to his shirt.
For all the Hard work mother's do.

Richard had to pin the daddy pin


Richard pinned on the mommy pin
All the hard working people that helped Richard along the way.

 We sibling's are so proud of him getting his Eagle before he turns 16
what an accomplish
we love him dearly.

Of course you can never pass up the dessert at a ward function.
they always have the best.
chocolate donuts I think its a Yes to eat them.
OUTSTANDING richard ;) ha ha

I love my little brother: Richard So so so so much 
He has always been there for me.
I love watching him grow and seeing the things that he accomplishes.
He truly is amazing and has helped me be a better person.
He is my example
we have a strong brother-sister-relationship
and  he is the most amazing little brother that 
anyone could ever ask for.
Love you always.

CONGRATS!
I LOVE YOU RICHARD.

2 comments:

  1. congrats to your eagle scout... but what I like most about this post, is that rocking jacket of yours... nice! bow chicka wow wow

    ReplyDelete