Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. George Weekend.

St. George weekend with my Dad, brother David and brother Richard.

 Alright I admit I forgot my hiking shoes and didn’t bring any shoes to hike in. Yes that is a very important thing to bring when going to Zion’s National Park.

I brought two pairs of boots, slippers, and flip flops but not Hiking Shoes.

We went to Wal mart to get some snacks for the hike, and my dad said to get some shoes here or else I will have to wear my boots, flip flops or slippers. To be honest they didn’t have any cute Hiking shoes. I finally found a pair which I probably would have never bought if I had hiking shoes. I bought them because I needed tenna shoes for the hike. My brothers laughed at me because I got to a point where I was so picky and didn’t like the two options of shoes to choose from. It was one or the other. I ended up buying the shoes and they were great on the hike.
 Thanks to Dr. Schoels shoes it helped a lot.
 Just a reminder if you go on a hike-pack hiking shoes ;) 
lesson learned for me.

We went to zion’s and hiked Angels Landing. This hike was amazing so pretty and made me grateful for the beauty that surrounds me and the opporutuinty I have to hike this with my family.  Angels Landing is one of the best hikes in Zion’s National Park. I suggest if you haven’t done this you need to do it your lifetime.  It got to a point on the hike where you had to hold on to chains to get yourself to the top. Looking at it it looked pretty risky. With the help of the boys we all made it to the top and were able to have are snacks and enjoy the beautiful day and the sun shining on us. I love hiking especially with my dad and two brothers. Loved it.









































1 comment:

  1. Aw, sarah. I miss you. You got some great pictures! It's beautiful there! Haha, ya packing hiking shoes would probably be a smart thing ;) :P. LOVE YOU SARAH! Lylas! ♥

    ReplyDelete