Saturday, May 7, 2011

5k Race for the Cure

Race for the Cure 2011. go runnnners. go walkers. ;)
Pretty sure this is one of my favorite 5k that I enjoy doing. I always feel like I am helping a good cause which I am. My mother and I both registered yesterday and picked up are awesome t-shirts to wear for the run. Richard my little brother also decided to do it with us It was funny he had a sleep over at our neighbor’s and stayed up late and came home early in the morning to get ready before we left. He looked exhausted lol. We left around 7:40. Found a great parking spot. And walked to wear the race begins which was downtown in front of the Delta Center. If you haven’t done this race before you must do it next year. There are always so  many people and it is an amazing thing to participate in. Of-course I brought my camera to take pictures of the event. Enjoy! I’m glad my mom and brother did it this year with me. First year I did it with my good friend Whitney Second year I did it with my older brother this year mom and younger brother. I love it and love them! Its been fun! 
our stylish attire for the run ;)
me and mom =  twiner's.
happy were leaving home to go downtown. Look at those sleep eyes.

waiting for the race to begin


running shoes. gotta have those. dang it no cowgirl boots ;)
running for our grandma. my mom's mom who passed away with cancer. Love you always Grandma!
2011 Babbbbyyyy! yeah! accomplished.
lookin good before the race starts.
waitin by car got lost to many people. lol
go team: Grandma Carol.

 we all finished the race. I'm so proud of my brother and Mom!!

 I love this picture above. My little brother after the race when we got home. He was so tired from his lack of sleep at his friends sleep over. Ps- If you do a race the next morning I don't think it would be the best idea to have a sleep over....just saying. Lesson learning for Richard. ha ha! I just had to take a picture. He was so deep into getting some rest. He slept for 2 1/2 hours after the race. Good thing he caught up on his lack of sleep after the race. ha ha ha love yeah richard!
Next year register for the Race for the Cure 2012 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment