Sunday, May 1, 2011

finally I can snap on ;)

You know when you lose something and then randomly when you’re not looking you find it.
Yes that just happened to me. Funny thing is though I needed this thing for my vacation with my family. My battery charger for my camera. Looooked and looked and looked. Couldn’t find it anywhere. I was going to buy a new one, but because of lack of time I decided to not buy one. Good thing my Dad bought a brand new Nice camera. It is way nice!!! Way better then mine!! So nice it is one of those Nixon camera’s. love love it!
So on the vacation. My dad was our amazing photographer. Thanks to him for all the amazing pictures from our family road trip.  As you can see from my last post. Lots and lots of pictures. Thanks dad.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.205591272.jpg
 well........I finally
found my camera charger. 
It was in one of my purses in my closet. 
I happened to use it yesterday 
and looked inside and found it!! 
I was so  happy!
then plugged it in the wall to start charging
my dead camera for about 3 months. 
Thanks camera I have missed you dearly.
I will try not to lose my charger. or camera.
that would just be terrible all over again. ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment