Wednesday, May 4, 2011

dog wash.

it was so nice today! 
I loved the warm weather and the nice cold breeze as well then it makes it not to hot but just right. After work I had a 3 hour break in the afternoon then I had to go back to work at 5:30-close 
so...............
I decided to lay out in my backyard and enjoy the weather.
I let out the family dog. Her name is Lily she is a black lab.
alright I admit I am not much of a dog person. but it has grown on me.
i just hate when they lick then you get all slimy and gross other then that I think dogs are great.
It was funny I put a pink blanket in the middle of the grass and Lily the dog laid right in the middle of it...so where was i suppose to lay ? it was funny i laughed then had her move over.
she enjoyed listening to some tunes on my ipod and we both took a snooooze.
then my little brother got home from school.
we both decided to give Lily a wash and that is exactly what we did.
it was fun. now she is clean and spotless what for one day.
ha ha. gotta love dogs.
(ps I will put up pictures on this blog of my brother and I washing lily) just haven’t figured out out to get pictures of the ipod lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment