Tuesday, May 3, 2011

lost glasses.


Fact: I can’t find my glasses. uhhhh.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.153537125.jpg
I think that is so frustrating when you just can’t find something you need. I have been needing my glasses for the past 3 days. I have looked everywhere. I even cleaned my room to make sure I didn’t miss a spot. But nope nothing no glasses. So this is the last pair of contacts in my eyes. And they hurt. But yet I can’t wear my glasses cause I can’t find them and I don’t want to be blind. So I wear my contacts that hurt my eyes. Perfect. I guess I needed to order new contacts today. Yes that is what I’m going to do.
love your eyes. I am so grateful that I can see with my glasses and contacts it is great. In the future I want to do the lasez eye surgery. 

But tell then my lost glasses & my old contact pair will do ;) ha ha hope i find my glasses sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment