Thursday, May 5, 2011

night at golds.

You know those moments when your in “your so called own world” I Was at Gold’s Gym tonight with my mom. I was in the gym area where they do fitness classes. I was doing jump ropes. Then all of a sudden this guy behind me was talking to me and asking where I got the jump rope. I didn’t know he was talking to me then finally I realized he was. I guess I was just so in tune with my jump roping skills ha ha. I said it was mine then I was so kind to let him borrow it when I went into the ladies room to finish my work-out.
It was funny.

KEEP CALM AND LIFT ON CROSS STITCH PATTERN IN PDF FORMAT - PICK FROM LARGE OR MEDIUM SIZE

Then I was in the ladies room doing sit-ups and arm weights. I kept seeing these 4 guys walk by. I thought they were looking for someone. One of them waved so I waved back (being nice again). Then he came back again…but it was funny because then it was my mom and I in the ladies room he was right by the doorway. He asked my name. I of course don’t talk to stranger lol so I told him my name was Susie he told me his. Then he asked my age I said 20 and he was 21. He started telling me how cute I was. then my mom……was like Hi I am her Mom. Then he was like Oh. Well you have a great night bye. It was funny my mom and I both laughed. If he was cute I would have paid more attention and would have talked to him lol.

But nope the bling bling earrings in his ear had to go. I just don’t think those are attractive in guys. I'm not judging or anything, I just think girls should wear them not guys. ha ha my opinion. 

oh the joys of free agency ;)

1 comment:

  1. No way! You don't like guys wearing earrings? Haha I have to say I am guilty with that one... If guys could wear them and have it be "legal" I would be such a sucker for them. Some guys can just pull it off so well haha!

    ReplyDelete