Monday, May 30, 2011

black.red.white.

I changed up my blog a little bit. Lately I have loved the colors black red white together. That is why I changed my theme to black and red. You know when your in the mood to change things up a bit? yeah well I was in that mood. Hopefully it looks good ;) I love it. I liked my other background, but it just seemed to get in the way a little bit and a distraction. I love the white background on other blogs I read so might as well do it to my own blog. It makes it easier to read the posts ;)

Here are a few of my favorite photos I found on the website etsy.com 
they have the cutest things on this website. i love what i see and find.check it out! 
my new blog theme for now: RED>BLACK>WHITE= love!
 I love all of these pictures!
many more pic. just had to narrow it down.

4 comments:

  1. those are good colors together :). They are actually my high school colors :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha really that is funny! gotta love high school:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet ya didn't know those are my favorite bold colors did ya?.. I would say favorite, but I go back and forth from Red, black, and white vs Red, yellow, and orange.
    I miss you Stranger! When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha I didn't know that! That is funny...you just change color's by day. so i'm saying your favorite color is the rainbow i think that is far enough!
    i know i need to this month!! ;)

    ReplyDelete