Saturday, May 7, 2011

getting my nails done.

Girls afternoon. 
it was fun after the race. I met up with two of my good friends and we schedule an appointment to get our nails done at 3:30. It was way fun. We were able to catch up while pampering ourselves. I do admit i haven't gotten my nails professionally done before. It was worth it and they look way cute. Everyone at work loved them same with my family. Even at work cashing customer's out I looked at people's nails..funny right. It made me very observant. I love them! They are suppose to last 3 weeks and then you go back in and they fill them.....but again money would add up in this process lol so I guess we will see how these 3 weeks go with them;) Everyone once in awhile i think going to a day spa and pampering yourself. Is very nice. Especially when we get caught up in work and school we tend to forget to relax. :) well got to go to work now;) ha ha ha
Thanks Caitlin and Alisha for a fun afternoon.
                   The 3 ladies Nails look great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment