Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day Dad!
 I love you so much.
Thanks for always being there for me when I need you. I can always count on you for whatever reason. You are the best dad that anyone could ever ask for. I am so lucky to have you as my daddy;). I love all the fun memories that we have shared from since I was little to the memories we are creating now. The traits and qualities you have are what I want someday in a husband. What an example you are to your family and those who come in contact with you. You truly go out of your way to make sure everyone is happy. I love your strong testimony in the gospel and how I can receive father's blessings from you. I hope you have a great Father's Day.
words can't even describe how amazing you are as a Dad. I could go on forever... 
love you!!

Thanks for being the best dad ever!
love love this song. just for you dad;)

No comments:

Post a Comment