Saturday, June 4, 2011

first saturday in June.

pretty much i love Saturday's.
my dad and I got some family name's to go and do baptism's.
we tried last week to go but it just didn't work out.
today was the day. got up. church clothes on. (my room is still a mess couldn't find the dress I wanted to wear)
but oh well glad I found another church outfit. then off we went to the Salt Lake Temple. It was very nice outside. not to cold. which i love. pretty flowers surrounding the salt lake temple.  I love the feeling inside the Temple and especially being with my dad.
Daddy daughter morning. it was by far the best morning this week. i loved it. I love having him baptize me. at the end he always kisses my forhead:) then i know the names are done. ooh i love my dad so much. words can't even describe how grateful I am for him. after the temple. i wanted to go to the DI. yes that would be desert industries. i always find some great treasures. of course it didn't open until ten and we got there at nine. we went to the storehouse and got some food storage. i got a bag of RICE. i absolutely love rice. i ate it so much down at snow. call me crazy. but so good! they didn't have any hot coco can's ready so the guy asked if we have time to help. yes indeed twenty mintues to spare. put on a hat, apron, gloves and made some hot coco storage bins. it was fun. except wearing those nasty hair hats. i just don't like them. i laughed at my dad when he was wearing his. then he said i had wings with my hair down. i guess the point of the hair hats is to keep your hair up right. well i put it on with my hair down. ha ha but then ended up putting it in a bun. i'm sure it looked fantastic. ha ha. it was then ten. perfect timing. walked over to the DI. I bought these really good looking COWGIRL boots. i'm so excited. they are like brand new. i got them for a good deal. being a college student got to shop wisely right;) then i found this interesting vintage bag. it was a must have for me to buy. I'm wearing it to church tomorrow. my sister said she was going to borrow it. that means it has to be adorable ;) i got it for two whole dollars. money spent very well. i love it. i love this bag and excited to wear it. i need to share more often with my sister. I was blog stalking and came up to a letter about a sister telling her sister all the things she loved. it mentioned sharing her clothes when ever. yes i am a little picky. but i need to not be and just let her go whenever. my sister is darling and does ask but really no need for that anymore. just invade please i can only wear one outfit at a time. which most always happens to be my black jeans for work and my work shirt. everyday yes. its great. ha ha. It was a great morning with my dad. He appreciated it as much as I did. Love these mornings.
finished of the afternoon going to my neighbor's pool with my mom and laying out.
can you say it feels like summer: 80 Degrees! Why thank you please stay.
then got ready for work. opened at 230. left at 720.
decided to go running when i got home from work. i was frustrated at work. it drives me crazy when people don't take work seriously. i now it is a resturant. but some of the conversations and things i hear is disgusting. and i don't want to hear it. ugh i hate when people swear and talk dirty. come on. i'm glad i can be an example and some say sorry when they swear which i appreciate.i just felt like today i was doing all the work. which i'm fine about. but it is nice when other's step in to help. oh well.it might also be I'm ready for a new job. uhh only three more months I can stick through it. i know i need a challenge. meet new people work wise. a job is a job. just got to be postive. and keep working hard.
after work needed to workout. so frustrated. and took small little dumb things and made them a big deal in my mind. needed to refresh and be alone running.

Better  - INSPIRATIONAL 8x8 Art Print - run marathon race runner digital wall decor green grass blue sky spring summer outside garden
I love this inspirational quote. it just fit so well with my run
especially after work being frustrated.
i need to not let the little things bother me in my mind
be a better person;) these reminder's help me. and remind me.
love love love this quote.

i love running. i need to run more often and fit it in my morning schedule.
I left my house at 7:50p.m put on my jamin tunes. and went for a run.
kept running..........never looking at the time. just jamin to tunes. and thinking and enjoying the nice day to be outside running. watching cars drive past. and the wonderful neighborhoods.
i set my route before i left. thinking i can do it.
i wanted to take short cuts. but nope had to stick with my route that i wanted to accomplish.
i got back at 8:58p.m i love those runs where time flies and it didn't even feel that long of a run.
yes grand run. i feel great! and need to keep working on a half marathon in the next month or so.
:) wish me luck ha ha.

went to the grocery store with my dad.
shopping for grocery is always a fun sight.
so many interesting people. it is great. got food for sunday.
It was great spending time with my dad and mom. they are my best friends. and family. and parents. but i love the time we spend. especially since i don't really hang out with anyone. bc i'm always working. so its nice to mix up my days and go on adventures with them.
my siblings. sister kimberly. little brother richard. and older brother david. all went to lagoon today. I wanted to go but had work so couldn't and didn't really didn't want to spend money doing that. I hope they had fun;) love those 3 siblings as well.
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.220397529.jpg
first
     SATURDAY
 in
  June         equals =

No comments:

Post a Comment