Thursday, June 2, 2011

loooooong work day.

alright long day at work. 11:30 a.m- 10:00 p.m
uhhh gotta love long days at work.
I wasn't suppose to work tonight but since I'm just so nice I took another co-workers shift this evening.
yeah asking me three hours before she was suppose to work.
i was already at work my shift was suppose to end at five.
nope i continued on working her shift five to close. good thing I said yes.
so kind really....after those long days makes me appreciate education. I can't wait to do a job that I will actually enjoy and want to be doing. it makes me happy.

I finished closing up at work.
you know when your just craving something. and need it in your belly and taste buds ;)
call me crazy. but I was in the mood for raspberry yogurt and packaged granola.
I had to make a pit stop at the grocery store before heading home. to pick up my two cravings!! 
when i got home. i mixed them together and it tastes delicious! I'm now satisfied. ha ha so good!
and of course I think it was a very healthy snack especially around 10:30 p.m
craving desire= done accomplished. so good. yum! 

Keep Calm and Laundry on (clothes on a hanger), 13x19 Print-(Japanese Jade featured) Buy 3 get One Free
I haven't had anytime really to do anything it seems like work. work. more work.Work
after work. I'm not in the mood to do anything.
All I want to do is jump in my warm, comfortable bed and call it a night.
so tomorrow before work. i have things to get done. Yes that means waking up a little early.

yes as you can tell from the picture. i need to do my laundry. procrastination kills.
I tend to have a habit of doing it and then leaving it out and forgetting to put it away.
then that just causes more mess in my room which i don't need.
that will change tom. yes it will. laundry done.
I have a couple things to organize in my room also. 
I just love when your whole day is spent at work. makes time go by so fast and slow but yet your stuck in the same place all day. it's my second home. 
basically its my home I feel like.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo when are you coming to visit me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I was thinking this month.
    Let me look at my work schedule and i will keep you posted. I'm thinking a friday afternoon head on down there around 3. then staying friday night at your place then saturday temple's in the morning:)

    ReplyDelete