Friday, June 17, 2011

Manti Pageant

I love going to the Manti Pageant. I went for Youth Conference when I was in the Young Women program. I went on a Date during the summer when I was living there for the summer. Then my mom and brother David and his gf came down. I have been three times this was going to be my fourth. so it was time this year to go again. I absoutly love going and seeing the Manti Temple is the best part. It is an amazing pageant that they do everywhere. If you haven't had a chance to go to it. I recommend putting it in your schedule it is fantastic.
...the adventure begins. with the most important thing. my mom's home made brownies. DELICIOUS.

Amy my old room mate picked me up and we drove down to Provo to meet our good friend Caitlan from San Diego, her room mate was coming with us also and her named was Cailtan to. It was great we all four got along so well. we are all amazing. those girls are great. Amy and I were taking some crazy picture's in the back seat ;) gotta love camera time. which is always time for me. ha ha

best friends forever and ever.
I loved spending this friday night with them. it was a great road adventure to the pageant.

we stopped on the way to get the best burgers in town that Caitlan mentioned. i was so excited to try them. but guess what it was closed. as you can see we took a picture with sad faces. but then of course we were happy to sometime come another time.




so got back in the car and went to Roy's Pizza. I love their pizza's. They are number two on my list, since i work at a pizza place they make it exaclty the way I want;).

 It was a great idea we ate our pizza's in the court yard of Snow College. It brought back good memories. grand memories. Really though some of my heart is here.
I loved the first year of college experience and met great amazing friends and had great amazing room mates:).this is were we lived. it was the best.

Good Old Mountain View. we had to go back and look at our old apartment. it is still up and still looks the same. good memories. ha ha thumbs up



After we devored our pizzas. we drove to sugar plum cottage.
for the best snow creme's in town. they were delicious. so many flavors. it was calling for another picture.


look a the picture last time Cailtan and I went on the right. then the picture now on the left it is funny how time just keeps moving on but yet we still have such a great friendship I love it. after the delicious snow cremes. they really are so good!! it is worth the drive. and the memories ;)
now



oh just Amy and I using our jacket hoods. we are gangsters.
well then after..we drove to manti.grabbed our blankets and found a perfect spot to watch the pageant. it is really a great experience every time I go;) I hope Amy, Cailtan and her roommate Cailtan enjoyed it. We then drove back up to Salt Lake City. it really was a great night. catch up on each other's lives. i love hearing stories about dating. its always great when you have a group of girls talking about boys. boys. and boys. it seems to always be one of the main subjects. I love it. it was great not to work and catch up with them.
 Friday night very successful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment