Thursday, June 16, 2011

its official.

yes I have some exciting news. I'm so ready! and it is official. i was still deciding where to go and if i wanted to. but after being accepted and always wanting to go to USU before Snow college.

I'm going to UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY for Fall 2011 Semester.

I did and EFY program up there, also did a weekend up there with my friend Brooke it was kinda like a snowblast but an aggieblast, i did an interior design field trip in high school there also........but I ended up choosing the route for Snow I decided to save money and go there first. I loved Snow and I hear i will love USU. i am so so excited! i'm going up next week to look at housing with my mom. she went there also and loved it. i also have a meeting with my academic counselor for my major. 
ahhh! it is crazy. i have so many things going through my mind. housing arrangement. classes schedule.where the classes are. going up there by myself. meeting new people. hoping i don't have crazy roommates.and that we will get along. this will for sure be a new adventure and I can't wait.
in about 2 months. i will be living up in Logan.


No comments:

Post a Comment