Wednesday, June 15, 2011

love this show.

alright I admit I love this show.
my sister and I sometimes watch it together but then there are those days where we both can't find time to watch it together so we just watch it then look at each other. it is an intense show.
she got me hooked. thanks sister.
it recently just started up again. its eposide one last one was in march.
we have been waiting for this day to watch eposide two video one. i can't believe it is the middle of june.
um...this show is great. i'm glad i'm addicted to it now. i love abc family. and hulu that lets me watch recaps of video's when i don't have cable. it is a marvelous. technology.
ahhh well going to go watch it and get myself caught up. its great. ha ha
for a person who doesn't watch t.v yes that would be mean. but this show and the bachelor. bachelorette always have my eyes watching. ha ha.

1 comment: