Wednesday, June 8, 2011

tired of the same work routine.

alright alright. i admit i'm sick of work.
i used to love going, but now i feel as if i am just so used to the routine that it just fits in.
but really i am just waiting tell the month of august.
i will be putting my two weeks notice in. it will be nice.
looking for a new job. i can't wait to get my bachelor's degree in something i love. then i can have a job to love and to love doing each day. it makes me grateful for education ten times more.
at work.
sick of the same regular's that come in.
working with the same people. who are not good influence's to be around. i get to hear some of the worst conversations. they are great people. but at work some things shouldn't be talked about.
knowing that work takes up most of my days. times. the day goes by slow and fast. but really didn't do anything except work.
i'm sick of black pants. i always wear to work.
my robintino's green color shirt.
black apron.
always needing to wear my hair up.
and my red cute (bandana print shoes)
...........i have so many clothes in my closets that I haven't worn for ever it seems. i just always am in my work outfit. then come home and change into my pj's. it is teriable. I think i love sunday's cause I don't have to work and I can actually get ready for the day. with lots of color's. wear jewelry. and wear my hair down. it is great.

i guess this post. is saying I"M EXCITED AND NEED A NEW JOB!! :) 
it will be nice. tomorrow I don't have work at all. i got someone to switch shifts with me so I can go to Lagoon with Alisha and her cousins. I'm excited it will be fun. I haven't gone to lagoon for awhile. so let the crazy adventure rides begin! ;) 
 well i can't wait to get a new job. and move out. it is crazy how time is moving by so quickly before i know it it will be august. ahh ;) so excited to start some new journey's in the next two months.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a great idea... Come visit your best friend Caitlan who you have forgotten all about next weekend. We can go to the Manti pageant!!! Wahoo!!! I miss you so much it is kind of killing me, just saying

    ReplyDelete