Sunday, July 10, 2011

blue white sunnday clothes.

my favorite part about the morning's is deciding what to wear that day. Everyone does this. some put it into more depth then others. but we always have a curious mind thinking what to wear.
today I decided on my:
blue skirt that I bought at Macy's. I got it for 15 dollars regular 55 dollars. deal.
my white shirt is from downeast.
belt found at a thrift store: 1 dollar. I had to fix it for my waist length.
gold shoes: i can't remember wear I got them. ha ha. they are my glaitor shoes. very comfortable.

got all ready. left my room. and my sister had on the same color's as me.
except for a blue dress: from down east.
white undershirt. white leggings.
yellow flat shoes
gold wishing well necklace.

my little brother had on blue and white also.
white shirt. blue tie. black pants. looking sharp as always.

It was indeed needed for a picture after they went to the family ward. and i went to my singles ward.
we laughed. great minds think alike. blue and white. yeah!
I'm glad my siblings and I decide on the same color theme today.
I will have to get these pictures from my Dad's camera tomorrow and put them up:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment