Saturday, July 16, 2011

lost chord.

i went to best buy this weeeek. you see I lost an important chord to my big black book (memory device) that plugs into the wall and then you have a chord that hooks it into the computer. problem is I lost the chord to plug it in to my computer. terrible right. the nice thing is we have two of these on my dad's computer and one in the kitchen for family use. so i have been taking the chord off of that one to use. and then returning it right after. well  if you know me I like to take lots of photo's that is why this black book is way nice and stores a lot of storage onto. yeah for technology!! anyways. at best buy this chord is $26.00 and to spend that money on just one single chord. is to much in my opinion. so i decided to wait for it to go on sale or look around for a different price.  I went to the DI with my little brother and just happened to see a huge bucket of black chords. my thought they probably won't have it. why would they have the one chord i am looking for. I decided to look anyways and had a feeling to. I looked and the first chord I saw was wrapped around with a rubber band. and guess what it was the ONE CHORD I NEEDED! i was indeed happy. and so excited not to be spending $26....i went up to the cashier register gleaming with happiness. and the lady said http://presentationpictures.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/one-dollar-bill-image-large.jpgONE DOLLAR. yes I got for ONE DOLLAR. SOLD>DONE DEAL. i am no pleased. i went home plugged it in. and glorious it works. I was so excited. i pretty much love when you can find good treasure's at the thrift store or even the DI. it is worth the looking and waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment