Sunday, July 10, 2011

sunnday drives.

these past sunday's. my little brother Richard and my little sister Kimberly always want to go driving.
I remember being their age. which wasn't to long ago. and wanting to drive all the time.
funny thing is now. i don't really mind if my siblings drive me around. it is a pain sometimes but very nice. it is like my very own taxi driver. ha ha. and i don't even have to pay them. very nice indeed.
well today my little brother 15 years old. wanted to go driving.
so we went up to skyline. and did the driving course. it was fun to watch him drive. he can barely see over the steering wheel which is a little scary. us three had a good time. laughing. taking pictures of course can't forget my camera. ha. singing some church songs. watching the lighting.
i love my little brother and sister so much. I'm going to miss them when I'm up at college. they truly are my BEST friends. and have helped me out in so many ways! love them.
here our some of our crazy. photo's from today.(my computer is having problems I will upload them tom)


No comments:

Post a Comment