Sunday, July 3, 2011

crush


alright. Everyone has those crushes. right>? well I have liked this kid in High School. 
I don't know why he is way attractive. and of course he seems way nice.
I got his number from a co-worker at work in High School. we text. he worked out at Gold's. I would see him but not the type of person to just go up to someone at the gym and start talking. I would just admire ha ha. not creepy way. i promise. but anways we texted and were going to meet up one time and hang out. 
nope never happened.
then I went to snow college. he went on a mission.
he just got back 2 weeks ago. yes he is now in my singles ward this summer. funny right. he was on the stand doing the sacrament. and of course I just had to tell my two girl friends sitting next to me. they just laughed at me.
in my mind. ....i don't think he knows me or even remembers me. but were facebook friends. so he has seen me before and I have seen him.
funny thing. then we go to sunday school. and we went to the same class as him. i'm so excited. ha ha such a little child again. my friend suggested me to go first. but I didn't think he knew who i was. me putting those comments in my head. then my friend sat next to him. then I sat next to my friend. 
he leans over and was like Hey Sarah. (i was in shock. and it just made my whole Single's Ward)
We Should Probably Go Out For Pancakes // Blank Greeting Cardi just kept laughing in my head. i missed the chance to talk to him after sunday school. because my friends I just left and went to Relief Society. maybe next sunday I will go up and talk to him....yes i need to....ha ha.
I just love those crushes we never forget about. and we get all girly in side and overthinking and such. its great real great......well least there is now ONE attractive guy in our singles ward that I actually like ha ha. and he isn't way old. perfect. right.
ha ha this just made me laugh. i found in on ETSY. cutest website ever. maybe I will suggest this ha ha! I'm craving pancakes right now probably because it is morning. great sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Totally love old crushes that come back into play. Go Sarah! Talk to him!

    ReplyDelete