Thursday, July 28, 2011

girl time.


Catchin up with friends.

 I love summer and the idea of friends from high school coming back home or even visiting for a week. Last week on Tuesday afternoon I went to lunch with a friend from high school named Jessica we went to the Dodo. I have never been there before and I thought it was really good. To be honest though my friends sandwich looked better then mine. So next time I getting what she got ha! It was fun to catch up to talk about life, school, high school, etc. It was fun to catch up ;)

Ahui and I were going to go see a movie but we decided on getting frozen yogurt instead. Ps- if you go this Saturday you get a free 8 oz cup of ice cream for Customer Appreication day. I’m way excited. I love free food especially frozen yogurt it is a must. I got the pistacho ice cream with dark chocolate chips on top. Yeah it hit the spot. It was fun to catch up with Ahui again especially since she goes down to BYU provo for school and I’m up here so it has been hard. You know those friends where you haven’t seen for about 5 months and when you hang out it still feels the same. I love that and we have a great friendship. She has been a great friend that I met my senior year of High school.

On Wednesday afternoon I catched up with a friend named Hailey from jr jazz basketball that I did my junior and senior year of high school. She went down to Snow of course the year after I graduated so we weren’t there at the same time. Bummer right! Ha I was able to go down and visit my room mates from Snow and I took time to see her and catch up. We talked in her apartment forever! Ha loved it! Well we decided on café rio. You know what the best part was I finally reached and didn’t lose my card and got a FREE CAFÉ RIO SALAD. It was bomb. I loved it.
Chicken salad
Brown pinto beans
Everything except gacumolia
Lots lots lots of chips
And the green sauce.
………most delicious salad ever! It was soooooo good! Ahh!
We went outside on the tables and talked and talked and talked. It was so good to see her as well. We always have good deep and funny conversations, never a dull moment. She was a nanny this summer for about two months in texas. It was interesting to hear about her nanny experience and certain tips and situations she would change differently. I wishe her the best of luck at Snow this year. We also talked about life things, spiritual things, family, friends married, etc. It was great to after work actually go to lunch with a friend. I have loved doing this it helps me out and makes me have a social life again and not focus on work to much. Funny thing Is the café rio worker came out and was like do you guys need help or anything you have been out here for three hours talking. We just laughed! We had to much things to catch up and talk about it didn’t even feel like we were there that long. It was funny. Of course this little brat that was sitting at the table next to us. left with his brother and mom and when they were far enough were we could hear them. He yelled thanks for telling us all your stories. We both just laughed. If they didn’t want to hear them they could have gone inside. Nope they decided to sit there and to be honest I never even heard them talk. Funny. Then this one gal an hour later sat in the same seat got up and left after she ate and was like You girls make me feel young again. Don’t get married young and enjoy your concerts your going to. She was very nice ;) made up for the little brat. Ha! Hailey and I are going to the Tim McGraw concert on august 6th. I’m so excited and can’t wait. Right after we had lunch I went to smiths tix and purchased my ticket. Got work off already it is a done deal! ;)

After having a great time at work, fantastic lunch and purchasing my Tim McGraw ticket! Also it is Wednesday night. Meaning that Amy and Sarah time.  Each week on Wednesday night we have decided to hang out and go to different parks or hikes. So far we have done 4 weeks in a row. It has been great times for sure. Wednesday we decided on going to Sugar house park and playing basketball. She texted me about 20 mintues before she was coming that if it was alright if she brought someone. In my mind I was thinking it was the guy from work. nope it wasn’t it was another guy. They have been hanging out and really good friends. She told me before hand he had a lot of tatoo’s and an earring on his face……me nope that is not my thing at all. I will not date any one with a tato. And to be honest when I see someone that comes in to work or when I’m out and about they are very attractive and then I see a tattoo on their arm. Nope not attractive anymore. Ha! It is a great standarad thing I made as a goal and a life time goal. Anyways I met him and he was way nice and friendly. I just feel bad for my best friend amy because I don’t want her to go down a path that she doesn’t want to. I just hope the best for her and hope she makes the right choices for herself. She seems way happy which is AWESOME. And when we played basketball they were way cute together. For her I approve. Ha! It was fun to shoot around, play twenty one and get some excersie in. We all three were terriable shooters we lost our special touch. Just need to practice more. It was great to pick up that sport again especially with my roommate. Jr jazz friend amy! ;) ahh love yeah girl! Can’t wait for next Wednesday acitivity.



Today I went to lunch with Hannah. She is one of my bestest friends from High School and Junior high and we went to elementary school together as well. We have had postivie and negative experience but in the end we will always stay friends and keep in contact. When I was at Snow last year it was fun to talk on the phone with her, we would read our favorite scripture to each other and talk about what we did that day and the relationships with guys that were going on and just life things. It is always great to have a friend that will listen to you and help you in times of need or when your struggling. I hope that I am that way to other people that our my friend that they know they can talk to me whenever and I can help them and give them advice because I love it in returen. Well I haven’t seen Hannah for a year now because she was a nanny in New York City. Crazy right. It was so so so good to see her. It felt like it was two days ago that we talked but really we talked on and off on the phone but in person it has been a year. Time just flies. We met up at Zuppas I got a delicious chicken fruit salad and then the chedder cheese soup. Delicious. I was starving since I didn’t eat a big breakfast. It was interesting to hear about her Nanny experience and how she has grown from them. She is amazing and I loved catch up with her. Ahhh how I have missed my best friend!! We also talked about high school, people we know that are married now, talked about friends, talked about life, life situations, relationships, work wise, gerneral life things. It was great. We could have talked longer but of course I had to go to work and she had a family party. Were trying to do something tomorrow Friday before she leaves Saturday. Thanks Hannah for always being there for me. Your amazing and so strong. I love being around you and catchin up like old times! Love yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment