Wednesday, July 27, 2011

early morning nanny

Nanny.
 This week was my first week of Nanny but technically I have know the family for awhile. I have watcher her two children on and off but never on a regular basis. She asked me before summer to be Nanny but it interfered with my Day job at Robintinos and the time schedule didn’t work for me. I felt bad but told her what was going on. Then she asked me to babysit and then said that her nanny just got an internship and she was looking for another. She told me that she would work around my work schedule and have me tell the rest of summer is over. (when I move out again crazy!) I nanny this week from Tuesday- Friday. The time is 5:45-10:30. It was been a busy busy week for me with work, nanny in the morning, working in the evenings, and going to lunch with friends. I love getting up this early in the morning. Alright on the first two days I dreaded it. So early! I can barely wake up for work at 10:30 in the morning. Things needed to change and I needed to get a routine going. That is just what I did by Wednesday I still sleep through my alarm, but luckily my wonderful mom comes in and turns on my light and tells me to get up. Ha! How old am I? Oh well I love it and appreciate her for doing that on and off. Some days I just get up others I tend to sleep through. I get up and it takes about 5 mintues to drive to her place so I leave around 5:35ish 5:40. I realized sleeping in you tend to be tierd through out the day more. I think when school starts I hope I keep this schedule going. It would be nice to get up at this time to go work out and read and ponder before my classes starts. We will see. I think I might keep it a goal ;) Anyways nanny has been fun. I have always loved her two children Mya and Grant they always have energy and we have been good friends from the start when they lived in their grand parents house right up the street from my house. I love children and love spending time with them in the morning helping them get ready for the day, doing a couple chores, fixing breakfast for them and playing for an hour before I leave for work. Sometimes they are little stinkers but for the most part they are pretty good. They usually don’t get up around 7:30-8:30ish. So I have time by myself for an hour to ponder, read, type, eat ;).
   Grant told me one time he was like maybe we should tell my mom and we should go play at your house one time. I agreed. ;)
 
On Thursday morning. For breakfast we decided to have a picnic outside.
I brought a huge pink blanket that I got for a dollar and brought my teddy bear chocolate and they picked two animals of theirs. We grabbed plates and forks and some fruit and breakfast. Had a picnic in front. The grass was wet but that didn’t stop us. we went on the cement. It seemed like the ants wanted to follow us and join the party but we wouldn’t let them. Sorry ants stay away! It was a fun adventure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment