Friday, July 29, 2011

Provo for the weekend ;)




This weekend consisted of me driving down to Provo to visit a good friend from Snow College. When ever we hang-out we always tend to have a grand time, take pictures, catch up on life, and go to a temple.

As you can see from the picture’s we started our adventure by going to eat at P.F Changs. I have never been to this restaurant before. I have heard it is way good from friends and family. Caitlan’s sister told her that if you go and by a lemonade for $2.50 then you receive a free chicken lettuce wrap. That’s just what we did funny thing is though you can only have one coupon per table. I swear coupon’s always try to be so tricky, we ended up doing take-out order and it worked out just great ;
they were delicious and filled me up. If you haven’t tried them you need to!
We just had to take picture’s with this beautiful white horse that was in front of P.F Changs.


After a hilarious movie of mega-mind.
We decided to go to
Look-Out point up Provo Canyon.
I have never been here before.
It is so pretty when you get up to the top
and look out
and see all the different city lights.
I was lost for words.
You have to experience it.
This was one of my favorite things
we did that day.
Driving up the canyon was fun also,
different twists and turns.
It didn’t even take us long before
we were at the top.
I peeked and looked out the window
when turning and was so impressed
by what I saw.
It was a fun night.
Us three talked and laughed while
enjoying the scenario.
Of course we had to try and attempt to take pictures and that is just what we did ;)
driving back we realized it was about 3:30 a.m. I felt young again for staying up so late.
Made me think of college times down at Snow.
Sleeeeeeeeping in the next morning was a must
we got up around 10:00 a.m
Got ready to go
To the
Provo Temple ;)


I haven’t been inside this temple before. It was a neat experience and I loved everything about it and especially the feeling I felt while inside.
I love the Temple!



Thanks Cailtan for a great Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon.
Thanks for letting me stay at your place and sleeping your couch.
I appreciate it very much.
Your amazing! I’m glad we have created many memories. I love going to do baptism’s with you.
We will have to do Mt. Timp. Temple soon! ;)
Thanks for being a wonderful example to me.
Love you! Snowblast friends for life! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THAT WEEKEND! I was so much fun! You are very welcome and thank you for coming down! It was a perfect weekend (minus me being sick after). We have to go to Timp soon! I leave on the 13th to go back down to Snow!!!
    Funny how that Snow Blast started this all. Did I ever tell you the funny part about that? So you know how I knew Michelle our ambassador? Once she saw me she immediately asked me what group I was in. I had no clue so she went and checked and ended up switching me into her group. Funny how the Lord works right? If Michelle hadn't switched me into her group we probably wouldn't have meet/been friends! CRAZY!!!!
    Yup that is my awesome story. Anyways please come and visit again soon! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete