Friday, July 1, 2011

Oakley Rodeo.

i got a text at work from a friend Mackenzie saying that she is selling two tickets to the
I wasn't doing anything tonight. no work. so why not>? I got more info and bout 2 tickets for 25 dollars. done deal. saved 5 dollars. plus you have to order these tickets in advance in september. cause it sells out. crazy right. I'm glad i bought them. I asked my dad. and he was my date. done deal :)

went to work. went swimming with my friend Alisha.
you know those days where you just want to be in the sun. yes that was today. It felt so good to just sit down and relax, talk, lay out, enjoy the sun, cold water, music. it was a nice relaxing afternoon. I did get burned especially on my belly but it is fine no worries. just use sun screen fyi. ha ha. I think this might have to happen again next week just lay out and soak up the sun.
I LOVE SUMMER




picked up the tickets: then off to get my COWGIRL BOOTS (which pair do i wear ha ha)
my belt. jeans. and plaid shirt. got ready and my dad and I left for the Oakley Rodeo. Daddy daughter evening's are always the best. especially when they are spontaneous like this one.
      We stopped at this cute little diner for food.

i get my usual: grilllled cheeeeeeese sandwhich
with fries
and lemonade. the best lemonade with the best small cubes. ahh i love the cruchy small ice cubes.
so good.
plus this child's meal you can never go wrong. always delicious.
after filling up our tummies.

we ate then ddrove 5 mintues to the rodeo. found a perfect parking spot for free. and walked to get inside the rodeo with our tickets.
one of my favorite things about the rodeo: is the guys. funny right. I think guys are so attractive in button down shirts. plaid shirts are the best. COWBOY boots are to die for. with those wrangler jeans. and don't forget their BELT buckle and COWBOY hat. ooooh man I am in love. so many. i look left. look right..i'm in love with the outfit. good pick for the occasion. good pick on them. so attractive. i was loving it!!....BONUS :)


the rodeo was perfect. got great seats. the people in front of us didn't show up so we could put are feet on top of their seats. perfect weather. not to hot not to cold. very entertaining. amazing riders. amazing animals. horses are beautiful.the crowd gets involved. it becomes a competition with scoring. gets in tense. we booooed if the score was to low. it was a great night with my dad. they did barrel races. bull rides. horse rides. clown act with his little son. bulls run after the two guys. it was very eventful very entertaining. to end the show they had fireworks because of the fourth of July coming up. best first day of July 2011 with my dad. loved it. we are going to get tickets next year for the whole fam. I can't wait to go again........i would recommend it! So much fuN! well worth the drive.
Thanks dad for driving and being my date ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment