Tuesday, September 7, 2010

D.a.i.l.y Q.u.o.t.e> 1

 Quote 1

I'm going to be putting in my blog my favorite quote that I read that day...or that stood out to me;) I will post it in my blog and then share my thoughts or impressions. 

 I love quotes: I always gain some insight to help me in my life or to help me with any situation given and able to apply that quote to my life and I just enjoy reading them in my spare time. love love love quotes.
 
I looked up the word Ambiguity not sure of what the full meaning was it basically means unclear: uncertainty. I feel as if it is true. Life will sometimes be unclear but being the best we can can be and accepting this change or challenge in life and enjoy every bit and making the best of it:) I think back at those challenges or changes that have occurred in my life whether it having my oldest brother move out and doesn't want anything to do with his family in his life-moving away from home-starting a new phase of college life-stressful life of a college student-homework loads-testing for classes-friends that have hurt my feelings-being in a relationship of someone that I truly carried about and enjoyed being around that broke my heart-person who broke my heart and deleted me as a friend on facebook-hearing about friends in the past that have not made the best decisions and some going off the deep ends-moving back to Holladay and leaving the wonderful Snow college life behind-leaving friends but meeting new-starting a new job- I have of course many more but just to name a few that have occured in my life. I realize that I have gained so so so much through...each phase of my life. each challenge. each change. and love my life. and who I am. the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment