Sunday, September 5, 2010

friends.


I hate the feeling of when you go visit a friend and plan to sleep over at their place..and they just leave you 3 4 times for other friend situations.
I was so excited to see one of my friends that I met during the summer..and thought while I was during my math stuff at the college I would stop by and say hi…she said that I should sleep over so I was planning on it and brought my stuff. It was fun the first 4 hours of catching up and going to get a shake and etc….but through out the day I just felt like it was all about her..which I didn’t mind but when I was drivin in her car there were three of us..another friend of her’s. and he was like can I talk to you….so I walked around town and visited other friends which was fine..but then it happened again when we went to Roy pizza a friend of ours came also..but then said I have some information to tell you but can’t tell you when Sarah is her. Plus they are much older then me and know of my standards that I don’t swear or like to talk about gross situations…so I then just left and let them talk. It hurts when you go and visit a friend but then have to leave at the moment to find something else to do.
Meeting this friend during the summer she was way awesome and we had some good times.
After moving back home I have realized that she has fallen through the deep end.
When I visited her I heard more swearing then I did during the summer.
Her hair is now blonde very bright blonde. I liked her brown hair before it was so dramatic.
She loves drama and likes to get into everyone’s businesses.
Getting ready to go to a dance was fun.
But I don’t dirty dance like her and her sister.
So I left and went to go find other friends.
Went back to her place..again walking by myself to her apartment in the dark and she was there with her sister getting ready to go to a party or more like a guys place.
She kept saying sorry..but really if someone says sorry they should actually mean it and spend time with you.
She was talkinga bout this one basketball player that she liked and he was not treating her like she deserves and was just being rude…at the football game she saw him and decided to go and talk with him….she never came back and I could see them just hugging and flirting and of course he likes the attention but he is just using her. She likes it but will eventually get hurt.
At the dance she said she got invited to this one polynesions guys house.
She wants to get with all the basketball players…which was her goal now
It is sad to see people think that getting with the basketball players is going to get you somewhere in life.
She left and I was alone in her room she came back the next morning.
I didn’t want to know what she had been doing. It was none of my business and I didn’t want to know.
I want the best for my friends but can only be the example and do so much.
I wanted to go home Saturday but she was my ride back home and we left Sunday.
I found out what friends really are and who those are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment